domingo, 14 de junio de 2009

FANN

May 16

On Saturday 16 I went to Fann, this is an Istitution that works with children that have been abandoned by their parents and they are waiting for been adopted by a new family. I already have been over that Institution, so I already knew what I have to do over there.

When I arrived in the Institution I go over the babies room to meet them. I took two kids to make them early simulation, this kids have one year and six months they are really small, they need care and love. You don`t have any idea of how those children receive us when we go to visit them, we feel important because they receive us with kisses, hugs. They get too excited cause they don`t received much visits during the week, watch new people in Fann for them are great.

What I pretend to do in Fann is to bring support to the children need it. To the babies I am going to make an intervention of early stimulation and for the oldest one that hace 6 years old aproximadetely i am going to make an program to teach them contents that they should look at school.

Been on Fann is the best experience i can hace cause I already know some of the boys and the girls that are over there and they recognize me when they see me and that is greatfull, i really get excited, i love what i do and i will do it at Fann, helping people is important, now i got the time and the energize to do it.

1 comentario:

  1. daniela! i love what you do! im agree with that helping people its important!! so how this project promote mutualism?

    ResponderEliminar